Christmas #2 was at our house on Christmas morning, and I cannot tell you how great it was to wake up and not have to go anywhere. Usually we go to my parent's house in the morning, but this year we decided we were going to have our own little family Christmas with just the three of us and then have my family come to us a little later in the morning (Christmas 2.5-since we didn't actually go somewhere else, I'm not giving it it's own number).




You'll notice that she's wearing different jammies for Christmas #2.5. This was not planned, but rather out of necessity, as she peed all over her previous set. She actually went to bed in yet another pair of Christmas jammies, but she leaked through those during the night. Don't worry, we've since gone up a size in diapers, and all is well. I'm just glad Matt's grandma sent E some Christmas jammies in the mail so she had an extra pair.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment