And here is a video of the epic struggle that is dinnertime. She loves to eat, but she is determined to grab the whole bowl of food. Or the spoon, which then has to be wrestled away from her. Or she'll open her mouth for a bite, and then stick her hand in her mouth at the very last second. Or suck her thumb while she has a mouthful and then smear it on her head. I could go on and on. It would probably help if we stopped laughing hysterically while she was doing these things, thus encouraging her behavior, but it is so cute and hilarious that I can't help it.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Crawling!!!
We officially have a crawler! E finally figured it out on Wednesday. So far she only does it a few times before she collapses, but she's definitely got the motions down. I guess it's time to go shopping for baby gates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I need to bring Eli over so he can see her arm action. I can't get him to stay up when he crawls. He insists on scooting on his belly like an inch worm. It gets the job done but looks silly.
She just keeps getting cuter!
Post a Comment