Wednesday, October 21, 2009

For Katie

I've never posted pictures of just myself here, but my friend Katie requested a picture of the new jeans, so here you go. Sorry for the awful quality, but it's hard to take a good picture in the mirror.

They are from Gap, the Real Straight style.




An amusing anecdote from today: I was on my way to do some errands with E and stopped for gas. I stuck my keys in the pocket of my jacket while I got out to pump. When I got back in the car, I reached for my keys and felt something strange by the pocket of my new fleece. I looked down and discovered that it was a plastic security tag.

The worst part of this is not that I have to go back to the store- without a reciept, I might add- and get the tag taken off. It's that for the past three days, I've been walking around looking like a shoplifter.

2 comments:

Keona Hunter said...

I love the jeans. I'm too afraid to try on skinny jeans. My legs aren't the most conducive, lol.

Good thing you don't set off alarms wherever you go!

katie! said...

Super cute! I can't believe you were afraid to buy some. You have the legs for skinny jeans!

Post a Comment