Yesterday our photographer, Susan, came over to do Elliot's 3 month photos. We finally ordered her newborn photos last week, and I can't believe how much bigger she is now. I'm actually glad we waited so long to order, because now I can look back and see which photos really remind me of what she was like when she was that little. In one photo, she's making this face that she used to make when she was learning to nurse. I didn't care too much about it at the time, but now it just makes me melt and I have to have it. I'll post the gallery link as soon as it's up, but in the meantime, here's one that I took myself. (Dress courtesy of Jess-thanks!)
Yum, this dress is delicious!
And in other news, I finally found a hat that fits her!
1 comments:
I miss you guys SOOOO much! But I'm glad that when I'm at work, I can log on here and see pictures of my little girl!
Post a Comment