She looks a little underwhelmed in the pictures, but I swear, she really did like it. Her hand was just particularly tasty today, so she was focusing more on that.
Another great accomplishment today: I found the cutest hat of all time on Etsy. I was browsing through all things cupcake-related in preparation for Elliot's cupcake themed 1st birthday party (yes, I'm planning it already, and if you want to see her birthday outfit, click here), and I came across this. If you know me, you know I love cupcakes, so you can imagine my excitement as I pictured one perched atop my daughter's head. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be needing these multiple colors.
Sadly, I also found something terrifying in this virtual paradise of cupcake paraphernalia. Earlier today, I would have said that there is no way to make a cupcake non-cute. Even if you mess up, they still adorable. I was wrong. Here's the proof.
0 comments:
Post a Comment