So you can imagine my excitement when I found a coupon for a free portrait package at The Picture People. The only catch was that I didn't find out about the offer until Thursday, and it expired on Saturday. I called immediately to try to get an appointment. No luck. I accepted their offer to put me on the waiting list for a cancellation, but was sure nothing would come of it. The next day I got a call at 10 am that they had a cancellation and there was an appointment available for 12:30 that afternoon. Elliot did so great! I was nervous that she'd be fussy. Usually I know well in advance when she's having her picture taken, so I can plan our day around it to make sure she'll be happy, fed, and well rested when it's picture time, but we had almost no notice for this appointment so we just had to wing it. I think it turned out pretty well.


(You'll have to excuse the picture quality. I'm not used to having to scan pictures, and I'm sure there's a way to get it to scan in better quality, but I'm too lazy to try to figure it out.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment