Saturday, October 17, 2009

I've had a reader request.

It has come to my attention that certain readers of this blog desire daily posts to bring joy and cheer to the dreariness of the workday/school day. I was unaware that I had such die-hard fans, but I am prepared to make you a deal, ladies. I will try my hardest to update daily this week, but you will have to pick things up on your end as well. Comments are like candy, my friends. Bloggers love them. How else am I to know that you are reading and enjoying?


Again, no pictures b/c I suck. I know, I know. To keep you occupied until the next picture post, please amuse yourselves by pondering this question: What the eff happened to Carrot Top?!?!!? He didn't always look like this:

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yay!! Thanks for the post. Umm Carrot Top is creepy. Too much Botox?

chae said...

OMG!!! NOT COOL. I am sitting here in bed just surfing the web before I go to sleep and you post Carrot Top! I guess I won't be going to sleep any time soon. You know how he frightens me. :(

Meg said...

Sweet dreams, Chaela :)

Post a Comment